trigger-rally: import trigger-rally-0.6.6.1 as wip/trigger-rally
A 3D rally simulation with a great physics engine for drifting, over 200
maps, different terrain materials like dirt, asphalt, sand, ice etc. and
various weather, light and fog conditions. Most maps are equipped with
spoken co-driver notes and co-driver icons.
tk-tkimg: some touch ups.
make the tests happier by reverting the version update.
(Not sure if right... many tests pass now)
use a pkgsrc-friendly version name, split from DISTNAME.
use a more generic 64bit check.
lariza: update to lariza-19.05
Release history for lariza:
- The input bar now shows an indicator for web feeds.
The icon used for this purpose is the stock icon called
"application-rss+xml-symbolic". It is somewhat "non-standard", i.e.
not defined by , but appears to be present in many icon themes.
Let me know if it doesn't work for you.
- This is a maintenance release, due to the project moving away from
GitHub. No code changes.
Update wip/tor-dev to version 0.4.2.3-alpha.
Changes in version 0.4.2.3-alpha - 2019-10-24
This release fixes several bugs from the previous alpha release, and
from earlier versions of Tor.
o Major bugfixes (relay):
- Relays now respect their AccountingMax bandwidth again. When
relays entered "soft" hibernation (which typically starts when
we've hit 90% of our AccountingMax), we had stopped checking
whether we should enter hard hibernation. Soft hibernation refuses
new connections and new circuits, but the existing circuits can
continue, meaning that relays could have exceeded their configured
AccountingMax. Fixes bug 32108; bugfix on 0.4.0.1-alpha.
o Major bugfixes (v3 onion services):
- Onion services now always use the exact number of intro points
configured with the HiddenServiceNumIntroductionPoints option (or
fewer if nodes are excluded). Before, a service could sometimes
pick more intro points than configured. Fixes bug 31548; bugfix
o Minor feature (onion services, control port):
- The ADD_ONION command's keyword "BEST" now defaults to ED25519-V3
(v3) onion services. Previously it defaulted to RSA1024 (v2).
[107 lines not shown]
vault: Update to 1.2.4
* In a non-root namespace, revocation of a token scoped to a non-root
namespace did not trigger the expected revocation of dynamic secret leases
associated with that token. As a result, dynamic secret leases in non-root
namespaces may outlive the token that created them. This vulnerability,
CVE-2019-18616, affects Vault Enterprise 0.11.0 and newer.
* Disaster Recovery secondary clusters did not delete already-replicated
data after a mount filter has been created on an upstream Performance
secondary cluster. As a result, encrypted secrets may remain replicated on
a Disaster Recovery secondary cluster after application of a mount filter
excluding those secrets from replication. This vulnerability,
CVE-2019-18617, affects Vault Enterprise 0.8 and newer.
* Update version of Go to 1.12.12 to fix Go bug golang.org/issue/34960
which corresponds to CVE-2019-17596.
* auth/aws: If a custom sts_endpoint is configured, Vault Agent and the CLI
should provide the corresponding region via the region parameter (which
already existed as a CLI parameter, and has now been added to Agent). The
automatic region detection added to the CLI and Agent in 1.2 has been
[29 lines not shown]
packer: Update to 1.4.5
* added ucloud-import post-processsor to import custom image for UCloud
UHost instance [GH-8261]
* builder/amazon: New option to specify IAM policy for a temporary instance
* builder/amazon: improved validation around encrypt_boot and kms_key_id
for a better experience [GH-8288]
* builder/azure-arm: Allow specification of polling duration [GH-8226]
* builder/azure-chroot: Add Azure chroot builder [GH-8185] & refactored
some common code together after it [GH-8269]
* builder/azure: Deploy NSG if list of IP addresses is provided in config
* builder/azure: Set correct user agent for Azure client set [GH-8259]
* builder/cloudstack: Add instance_display_name for cloudstack builder
* builder/hyperv: Add the additional_disk_size option tho the hyperv vmcx
* builder/openstack: Add option to discover provisioning network [GH-8279]
* builder/oracle-oci: Support defined tags for oci builder [GH-8172]
* builder/proxmox: Add ability to select CPU type [GH-8201]
* builder/proxmox: Add support for SCSI controller selection [GH-8199]
* builder/proxmoz: Bump Proxmox dependency: [GH-8241]
[37 lines not shown]
eureka-devel: Add opengl option
Since version 1.25 Eureka uses an OpenGL renderer by default.
If FLTK is compiled without OpenGL support, this option is ignored.
If FLTK is compiled with OpenGL support, disabling this option forces
Eureka to use its software renderer (recommended without hardware
accelerationi for OpenGL).
eureka-devel: Update to Git commit 5ff8ed31515de647a636c4adf778ee63608f4aed
- Some more operations can now be done in 3D mode
- Remove patch for fl_open_uri() that was merged upstream
- Remove patch for version number now set to 1.25-WIP upstream