wla-dx-git: install the *.rst documentation files from doc/
Upstream no longer maintains a monolithic README, and has split-up
the documentation into multiple files.
They're meant to be processed by sphinx-build to generate manpages
or HTML docs, but for now we'll just install the *.rst files
straight-up as they're both useful and still perfectly human-readable.
Update wip/tor-dev to version 0.4.0.1-alpha.
Also add a new options group to choose between openssl and nss.
Changes in version 0.4.0.1-alpha - 2019-01-18
Tor 0.4.0.1-alpha is the first release in the new 0.4.0.x series. It
introduces improved features for power and bandwidth conservation,
more accurate reporting of bootstrap progress for user interfaces, and
an experimental backend for an exciting new adaptive padding feature.
There is also the usual assortment of bugfixes and minor features, all
o Major features (battery management, client, dormant mode):
- When Tor is running as a client, and it is unused for a long time,
it can now enter a "dormant" state. When Tor is dormant, it avoids
network and CPU activity until it is reawoken either by a user
request or by a controller command. For more information, see the
configuration options starting with "Dormant". Implements tickets
2149 and 28335.
- The client's memory of whether it is "dormant", and how long it
has spent idle, persists across invocations. Implements
- There is a DormantOnFirstStartup option that integrators can use
if they expect that in many cases, Tor will be installed but
[225 lines not shown]
Import trader 7.12 as wip/trader.
Star Traders is a simple text-based game of interstellar trading, where
the objective is to create companies, buy and sell shares, borrow and
repay money, in order to become the wealthiest player (the winner).
cliqz: Restored NOT_PAX_MPROTECT_SAFE flags based on leot's advice.
NOT_PAX_MPROTECT_SAFE is needed because there is memory mapped with RWX bit as
crash at run-time with the message 'Assertion failure: [unhandlable oom] OOM in
createJitRuntime'. This behavior was tested and confirmed.
cliqz: Incorporated more suggestions from rillig
1. Replaced the value of DIST_SUBDIR with .
2. In the do-install section added a chown(1) to make sure the ROOT_USER and ROOT_GROUP
are consistent with extract files using bsdtar(1).
3. Updated distinfo.
s6-dns: update to 188.8.131.52. From the changelog:
- Adaptation to skalibs-184.108.40.206.
- skadns now uses the textclient API/ABI instead of the skaclient one.
The change is invisible, but it's leaner and faster.
- Major types overhaul to make them more POSIXly correct.
- Fixed a long-standing bug that sometimes prevented DNS reply headers
from being correctly decoded on big-endian machines.
cliqz: Incorporated suggestions from rillig
1. Set DIST_SUBDIR= so that the distfiles do not conflict with other packages.
2. Moved the SITES.* and related variables under the DISTFILES section.
3. In do-install section, added cd /lib before doing .
4. In do-install section, indended the options correctly.
5. In post-install section, added an exec for the shell script being created.
6. In options.mk, removed the '+' from '+=' from PKG_SUPPORTED_OPTIONS.
7. Updated distinfo.
8. Commented out NOT_PAX_MPROTECT_SAFE for now.
zero-epwing-git: sync-up Makefile and patches with upstream changes
One notable change is that upstream integrated the building of
libeb into its own CMake files, so we no longer need to jump through
hoops to get Autotools and CMake to coexist in the pkgsrc Makefile.