graphics/feh: Update to 3.1.3
Update graphics/feh to 3.1.3
Add two new options, XINERAMA and CURL, default to on (this was the previous
default, with no option to turn off).
XINERAMA enables or disablex X11 Xienrama support
CURL enables or disables cURL support.
Change the EXIF option to have both a on and off, to match the pattern of
New port: sysutils/bastille
Bastille is a jail automation framework that allows you to
quickly create and manage FreeBSD jails.
The project focuses on secure defaults, automation and
Submitted by: Christer Edwards <christer.edwards at gmail.com>
textproc/sigil: update to 0.9.11
For new features, see complete ChangeLog at
- Bug Fixes
* after mend and prettify - put cursor at enclosing tag if possible
* allow both links in Preview and clicking in Preview to reposition CV
* fix new cursor repositioning under new tab ala Spellcheck
* fix prettyprinting of the mark tag in gumbo and sigil_bs4
* fix crash when tagname illegally (for xhtml) includes single or double quotes
* fix crash in Reports for non-wellformed xhtml that was okay under html5
* fix deletion of multiple css files when Book View is open (Windows)
* fix bug in reformat CSS with media queries
* fix bug in closing some tabs needlessly when linking stylesheets
* fix crash bug in gumbo parser under very strange circumstances
* remove empty guide elements in epub2 opf as epubcheck now flags these
* fix issue with index generation reordering spine entries under certain
Reported by: portscout
New port: shells/ammonite
A modern replacement for the Bash system shell. Provides a systems shell in
the high-level Scala language, letting you seamlessly mix system operations
with real code without the hassle or the frustration of trying to write
complex code in Bash.
Ammonite lets you use the Scala language for scripting purposes: in a
Read-Evaluate-Print-Loop (REPL), as scripts, as a library to use
in existing projects, or as a standalone systems shell.
Submitted by: Jens Grassel <jan0sch at mykolab.com>